Angličtina, aneb vracíme se do práce

uztotakbude
5. říj 2013

Ahoj holky, pokud máte obdobný problém jako já, hledáte práci a rády byste se naučily anglicky, nebo si osvěžili angličtinu, alespoň co se týče písemného projevu, budu ráda když si zde budeme psát. Pište v angličtině o čemkoliv. O děckách, o koníčcích o práci. Budu ráda, když se zde objeví i nějaká angličtinářka, co anglicky umí hodně dobře a nás ostatní opraví v gramatice. Angličtinu chtějí dneska opravdu všude a všechny asi potřebujete, nebo budete potřebovat po mateřské sehnat práci. Berte to jako procvičování zábavnou formou. Good luck 😉

pindruscha
5. říj 2013

For learning English I would recommend you webpages run by BBC: http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish, also "helpforenglish" is good for practicing grammar

llluckaaa
5. říj 2013

@camelinka Yum 🙂 I am envious of you 😀

zereta
5. říj 2013

@llluckaaa I am having "krupičná kaše" for lunch today. And translator says it is GRISTEES, but i have not seen this word before 🙂

camelinka
5. říj 2013

@llluckaaa It´s delicious, I send you some via IM 😉 😀 . I think I must explode any moment 😀

uztotakbude
autor
5. říj 2013

@llluckaaa My fiend love Agatha 🙂 She have her collection.

audi1986
5. říj 2013

@pindruscha It seems very good -)

veruska007
5. říj 2013

Hi, i´d like to practice my English, too. I worked as traffic psychologist on european projects. Unfortunatelly, I ´m at home for five years and my English is worse and worse ☹.

uztotakbude
autor
5. říj 2013

DOBRÉ TÉMA? 😀 NĚJAK TO NESTÍHÁM, TO SE TO TU ROZJELO 🙂

llluckaaa
5. říj 2013

@uztotakbude I have Agatha Christie´s collection too. I have more than fifty books 😉 How many does your friend have?

camelinka
5. říj 2013

@pindruscha As an "old autodidact" I mean, the best learning is listening and speaking with native speaker, I have a friend from NZ and when he starts talking, I´m not able to keep up at times 😀 and NZ and Australian english is very easy for listening 🙂 😅

adelka21
5. říj 2013

Hello, all of u, if u don't mind I would like to join your group and keep practising my english knowledges 🙂 🙂 🙂 I Am happy I could b here with u and talk/write about our daily doing🙂

camelinka
5. říj 2013

@uztotakbude Perfect theme 😎

camelinka
5. říj 2013

@adelka21 Welcome and make yourself at home 😉

pindruscha
5. říj 2013

Btw krupicová kaše could be translated as semolina mash (semolina - krupice)

camelinka
5. říj 2013

@pindruscha We call it " baby goulash" 😀 😀 😀

pindruscha
5. říj 2013

@camelinka That is SO TRUE! Unfortunatelly not everybody has got the chance.

camelinka
5. říj 2013

@pindruscha Yeah I know, but something like dialect and "street speach" unfortunatelly aren´t in dictionaries ☹ . I find that when I talk with foreign friends, so I'm the one I'm speaking like an idiot 😀 😀

pindruscha
5. říj 2013

@camelinka Yep. And on the other hand, when you learn English "on the street" and then you use something inappropriate in more formal situation - like when talking with your boss or a customer, it isn't good either, right? 🙂

camelinka
5. říj 2013

@pindruscha Ummmm, that´s true 😀 . I prefer combination of both forms 🙂 Of course is important to know their meaning 😀

dora13
5. říj 2013

@pindruscha i'm not a big fan of speaking to children in foreign language, mother language is called mother language for a reason 🙂

uztotakbude
autor
5. říj 2013

Does anyone of you have a dog?

camelinka
5. říj 2013

@uztotakbude Yeah, we have 2 dogs, crossbreeds of chihuahuas 😀 . And you?

pindruscha
5. říj 2013

@uztotakbude I've got a dog too, it's called Ronny, it's black. It's two and half years old.

uztotakbude
autor
5. říj 2013

@camelinka I have one dog. American Bulldog

pindruscha
5. říj 2013

Oh, I forgot to write - he's a mix of labrador and probably a squirrel - he's very hyperactive.

uztotakbude
autor
5. říj 2013

@pindruscha My dog is now ill.

llluckaaa
5. říj 2013

@pindruscha A squirell and labrador? I can´t imagine it 😀

pindruscha
5. říj 2013

@dora13 Well, I don't think it's good, if a Czech mother talks to her baby in English, either. And what about if the child attends an English course - there are such courses in almost all big cities around the country even in kinderkardens - English teachers - some of them Czech, some of them native speakers, play with kids, talk to them in English, teach them rhymes and songs...
I also heard about a course for babies...
When is the best time to start with that? 🙂

pindruscha
5. říj 2013

@uztotakbude Oh no, what's wrong with it? Is it something serious?

pindruscha
5. říj 2013

@llluckaaa I onle have got pics when he was 5 months https://picasaweb.google.com/113196198701746211...
He is a little bit bigger now, bus as crazy as at 5 months. 🙂