Angličtina, aneb vracíme se do práce

uztotakbude
5. říj 2013

Ahoj holky, pokud máte obdobný problém jako já, hledáte práci a rády byste se naučily anglicky, nebo si osvěžili angličtinu, alespoň co se týče písemného projevu, budu ráda když si zde budeme psát. Pište v angličtině o čemkoliv. O děckách, o koníčcích o práci. Budu ráda, když se zde objeví i nějaká angličtinářka, co anglicky umí hodně dobře a nás ostatní opraví v gramatice. Angličtinu chtějí dneska opravdu všude a všechny asi potřebujete, nebo budete potřebovat po mateřské sehnat práci. Berte to jako procvičování zábavnou formou. Good luck 😉

audi1986
5. říj 2013

@uztotakbude What makes this group personally? No já myslím, že by to mohlo být, co udělat tuto skupinu soukromou?

audi1986
5. říj 2013

@llluckaaa super, thanks -)

audi1986
5. říj 2013

@pindruscha Now, I understand, thank you very much -)

sabatko
5. říj 2013

Hi ladies, my name is Sabina. I am 35. I live in Odolena Voda, it's small town near Prague. I have one son, his name is Jindřich, he is 3,5 years old. With my husband we would like another baby. Can I connect to your group?

adelka21
5. říj 2013

@dora13 I believe you that beeing dating with the native speaker is the best practising and the cheapest🙂 🙂 🙂 joking🙂 🙂

uztotakbude
autor
5. říj 2013

@audi1986 Aha. What does it mean? What is a private group?

xsenova
5. říj 2013

Hi there, there is a website http://www.langmaster.com/lmcom/com/web/en-gb/p... Online English lessons for free. I would say that it's the best online course I've seen so far 😎

ninive211
5. říj 2013

Quite an interesting discussion 🙂 I have learned English since high school (it means since prima - I attended eight-year high school)...but as @uztotakbude told we chanded several teachers sometimes during studies. Our best teacher unfortunately died of cancer in first year of high school (=kvinta) and then for 2 years it was quite a tragedy. I got a big motivattion for learning in possibility of passing FCE exam...but I was a coward and I gave it up few months before the final exam ☹ (because the term collided with a term of school boating trip...and I also was not sure I am so good for passing It - I had (and still have) a big problem with listening and there was a condition to pass the exam doing at least 50 percent of each part).

Then at university I had two years of business English -and the final exam was pretty hard but I passed it succesfully somehow! And fortunatelly oral part of exam was much easier than a level at high school 🙂

(I have to admit that I used translate.google.com in several cases during writing this long article...so do I in work while writing easy mails in English to clients 😎 )

ninive211
5. říj 2013

Today I think my biggest problem is vocabulary...I forgot a lot since leaving university ☹ Listening is also still a problem but this I do not use so much (I do not make calls in English and if yes, only simple calls with foreign speakers - Italian, Serbian - and their English is at the same or worse level than mine).

bajana
5. říj 2013

Hi ladies, would you like someone to correct your writings? 😉
I`m Jana, 33, I hope I`ll be a proud mum in May, I`m expecting my first child. I teach English in Brno. I lived and worked in London for 3 years and then I passed a CPE, but originally I`m a history teacher.
There is a similar topic on Slovak version of MK, but this one looks good, too.

audi1986
5. říj 2013

@uztotakbude that means, you can closed it only for small group

adelka21
5. říj 2013

@bajana I Think your help is reálly appreciated🙂

llluckaaa
5. říj 2013

@bajana Hi, I would be very glad if you correct my English 🙂

audi1986
6. říj 2013

@bajana Hi, I would be very glad too -)

adelka21
6. říj 2013

Hello ladies how are you doing this morning?🙂

audi1986
6. říj 2013

Hello, we were by the sea or ocean today, it was great - 25 degrees and a lot of sun. Beutiful day -)

jenny.kay
6. říj 2013

Hi ladies, my English is not very good, but I´d like to speak with somebody to make it better (in fact, i have no big problems with speaking and understanding, but my writing is horrible). I am 29 years old, live in Prague, have one 22 months old daughter and will have another one in ca. 5 weeks 🙂

adelka21
7. říj 2013

Hello all, it seems to me it is a little bit sleeping here Now.
@jenny.kay Hello and welcome🙂

uztotakbude
autor
7. říj 2013

Hi. How are you today?

uztotakbude
autor
7. říj 2013

I was with a dog the doctor. Everything turned out well. I have lunch meat and fries now.

camelinka
7. říj 2013

@jenny.kay Hello, I have totally opposite problem 😀 , my writing isn´t perfect, but my speaking is terrible 😀
@uztotakbude Hi, what happened to your dog?

uztotakbude
autor
7. říj 2013

@camelinka My dog ​​has a bad leg. He dislocated his finger.

camelinka
7. říj 2013

@uztotakbude Ouch! I hope, he will be ok soon 😉 . We have our dogs for more than 6 years and they haven´t any problems, but we have a little guinea pig and since then we are at the vet frequently 🙄

uztotakbude
autor
7. říj 2013

@camelinka My dog has 55 kg. He has giant breed. Often injured. It has a sick hip.

camelinka
7. říj 2013

@uztotakbude wow, he´s really big 😉 😕 ! Large breeds tend to have a lot of problems with the locomotive apparatus ☹ . On the other hand, my chihuahuas are almost without teeth 😅 😀 😔 .

uztotakbude
autor
7. říj 2013

@camelinka What is chihuahuas? Most translate itself. But this I know.

camelinka
7. říj 2013

@uztotakbude I meant 2 dogs- Chihuahua breed 😉

jenny.kay
7. říj 2013

@camelinka My speaking is Ok, because I like watching movies in English, read English books (not now, with a small daughter is this impossible) and as I was at work, I visited an English course, where you had to speak with native speakers. This was really great. But my writing is a catastrophe ☹ And you are a soldier? This is really great! I admire soldiers and women the most! As I was about 14 years old, I wanted to go to an "army secondary school" (really don´t know, how is the right name), but my physical condition is very poor ☹ So I am economist.

jenny.kay
7. říj 2013

@adelka21 Thank you for welcoming!

camelinka
7. říj 2013

@jenny.kay I understand,and I´m envious 😉 I like watching movies and series in original version, but with subtitles, because it´s very fast for my brain 😀 and indeed, speaking with native speakers is the best for learning 😉 . And as I see, your writing is absolutely ok 😉
Aaw thank you, I really liked my job and I hope I can return after maternity leave. I met my husband at military secondary school, so army is my "heart thing" 🙂 . And it´s pity, you should try it! My physical condition was poor too, but at school in Brno, it wasn´t difficult, almost a year, I was at paratroopers unit, nothing good for women 😀 and now, we are at Caslav´s airbase, so it´s like holidays 😀
Where are you from?