Angličtina, aneb vracíme se do práce

uztotakbude
5. říj 2013

Ahoj holky, pokud máte obdobný problém jako já, hledáte práci a rády byste se naučily anglicky, nebo si osvěžili angličtinu, alespoň co se týče písemného projevu, budu ráda když si zde budeme psát. Pište v angličtině o čemkoliv. O děckách, o koníčcích o práci. Budu ráda, když se zde objeví i nějaká angličtinářka, co anglicky umí hodně dobře a nás ostatní opraví v gramatice. Angličtinu chtějí dneska opravdu všude a všechny asi potřebujete, nebo budete potřebovat po mateřské sehnat práci. Berte to jako procvičování zábavnou formou. Good luck 😉

jenny.kay
7. říj 2013

@camelinka I am from Prague (not from origin, but we have been living here for about 9 years) . And Caslav´s airbase is a "heart thing" for me! I like military aircrafts and I think, that in Caslav there was on his military service my father as a young boy.

camelinka
7. říj 2013

@jenny.kay Are you kidding me? That´s fantastic, the world is so small 😉 !!!

jenny.kay
8. říj 2013

Good afternoon, ladies! Is anybody here? How was your day? In the morning there was a terrible fog in Prague, so I had to wait until 9:30, before we went with my daugter shopping. We bought some food, then i cooked the meal. My daugter slept until 14:30 so I could work a little bit. Now we are waiting for my husband comming home.

audi1986
8. říj 2013

@jenny.kay Good evening, we went with the bus to the city (Brusel), there were good actions in CaA, so I bought one body for my son. Your daugter sleep only one in the day?

jenny.kay
8. říj 2013

@audi1986 My daughter is 22 months old so I am really happy, that she sleeps AT LEAST one in the day 😀 Next month my second daughter will be born - it will be interesting, how to coordinate both of the girls with sleeping, eating, bathing etc. And you live in Belgium? I was there only twice as a tourist.

oktarina
8. říj 2013

Hi girls, nice topic here 🙂 I will appreciate to enjoy english with you! Now I study for bachelor degree and english is my daily needs - it is věry hard for me to search the words in time because of my one year break.it was caused by my labor of my daughter. What about incomming xmass? Are you thinking about preparing yet?

adelka21
9. říj 2013

@oktarina Yes, I already Think about christmas time and mainly about the decoration. What color woud u choose for upcomming Xmass? Last Years we used to have the combination of red , Green and gold but his year I would like to change it...thinking about white and violet🙂

jenny.kay
9. říj 2013

@oktarina This year I try to prepare for Christmas in time. I have already gifts for my daughters, for grandmas and partly for my husband. Yesterday I ordered the photo books for the grandparents and I have to make the photo calenders for the "grand grand parents" (don´t know how to say "prababička a pradědeček" together). For my brother I will prepare some cheese in oil with onion etc. But I really don´t know, what to buy for the grandfathers. This year I think I will not bake and the christmas tree has to buy my husband with my older daughter (because the smaller one will be on Christmas about 6 weeks old).

audi1986
9. říj 2013

@jenny.kay No, we live in czech republic near to Brno, but my parents live here in Belgium and so I have a lot of time now, because we are here on holiday -))

audi1986
9. říj 2013

@oktarina Hi, we will spent our christmas in the cottage? (na chalupě) in Orlické mountains. I hope it will be very traditional and full of good atmosphere old times.

oktarina
9. říj 2013

good morning ladies 🙂

@adelka21 Well, last christmass we bought a original glass decoration from czech IRISA, big collection of red, gold and snow white bowls and lights in red and multicolour in all I think for 8000 czech crown.... it was for our first "live" xmass tree, that is why too much money was spent... 🙂 and I think that this year will be in the same colours 😉 I wish to have a high live tree, some cakes and snow outside... long walks, at home mull (cooked wine with cinamon, sugar and one spice with special name... I do not know it... hřebíček...)

oktarina
9. říj 2013

Hi back ladies 🙂 I was out of web, my daughter need me to take carry... Now I have a moment...

@jenny.kay you set laughting me with your first sentence... 😀 😀 "I TRY to prepare xmass in time" 😀 😀 😀 I have some gifts too, I hate the hurry and xmass music from every places in shops and too much people there... Prababička and pradědeček -> I thonk you may use great grand parents 🙂 I think that common gifts for families are some calendares, photo alba, photo books (printed), or adventures -> I mean some trips, romantic weekend for couple (for grand-pa it is possible to give him some spa voucher, pa for him a one year magazin (I do not know how to say předplatné)....

@audi1986 nice to hear it! It is one of my dreams, spent the time of feast on cottage (I know the word cottage from cooking program on spektrum channel 😉 It could be amazing, but only without mobile signal, with much of snow (much or many??? is in grammar the snow the same like the milk? 🙂 and with chimney (fire place), cooked red wine... romantic dreams 🙂

jenny.kay
9. říj 2013

@oktarina yes, I really only TRY 😀 But in November, my second baby will be born, so I don´t want to have much stress before Christmas. The same was it for me two years ago, when my first daughter was also born in the end of November. I had really hard pregnancy with her (I was in hospital too), so I had nothing prepared and it was very stressful for me. This year I have said, that it is not about gifts etc. but about "to be as much OK as possible"

oktarina
9. říj 2013

@jenny.kay you re right! It is not about gifts, decoration, one hundred types of cakes... it is about time with your lovely people 🙂 You have my respect, one small baby and second one is comming... This day we spoke with my friend about "the best" age different between chindren. My pregnancy was like weather - one time sunny one time windy, rainy... 🙂 I said that this yeat I wish to relax all days of feast. Last year was my daughter only two months old on x-mass eve and I was sick on this day, it wasn´t relaxing day... It is possible in hospital in your city to invite your family with your small daughter to visit you after labour? By us it is not possible. Child under 12 are not allowed to enter hospital, more detailed the 6 weeks department. Maybe on VIP room 🙂

audi1986
9. říj 2013

@jenny.kay Which day is your first daughter born? My son is 27th November -)

audi1986
9. říj 2013

@oktarina our cottage is very romantic but with mobile signal -)

oktarina
9. říj 2013

@audi1986 Yeah, nothing could be perfect 😀 I love village´s cottage on mountains, especially in Austria style built (built from whole wood and with red flowers 🙂 )

jenny.kay
10. říj 2013

@audi1986 My first daughter was born on 24th November 🙂

jenny.kay
10. říj 2013

@oktarina I hope, that it will be possible for my older daughter to visit me and her little baby sister in the hospital. I want to give birth to my second baby in Hořovice. But I think, that in Podolí, where my first daughter was born, is this possible too. But I know, that for example in Motol is it the same like by you - childern under 10 are not allowed ☹

audi1986
10. říj 2013

@oktarina Our cottage isn´t in Austria style but I think it is very old czech style -)

audi1986
10. říj 2013

Hello girls, what was yours day today?

ninive211
10. říj 2013

@audi1986 Actually, HOW was your day? is the correct version 😉 Quite boring, I think, work, work and work...

audi1986
10. říj 2013

@ninive211 thank you very much -)) What is your job?

ninive211
10. říj 2013

@audi1986 I am working as an accountant in one smaller Tax and Accounting company

audi1986
11. říj 2013

@ninive211 It is super, I was project manager before maternity leave and one part of my job was accounting for 15 very small firmas, this part of my job was the best -)

perishka
11. říj 2013

Hi girls! I may be able to help with your English skills as I've been living in the UK for a while now. I will try and go through all your messages later today, but in the meantime feel free to contact me so we can "chat" 🙂

ninive211
11. říj 2013

@audi1986 Really? 🙂 Did you like it? 🙂 I also quite like my job (of course, it is not a lot of fun, any creativity or something like this), but it is something what I have studied so I am "in field". I like strickt rules and conditions and accounting is about this (creativity is quite undesirable - especially by Tax Authorities 😀 😀).

ninive211
11. říj 2013

@perishka That is super! Where exactly do you live? (or "Where are you living" - which form is more correct? I think the first one)

audi1986
11. říj 2013

@ninive211 yes, i liked it, it was very interesting. Did you study in Brno or ?

perishka
11. říj 2013

@ninive211 Yeah, the first one is correct 🙂 I live in Epsom, about 30 mins by train to central London. What about you? Whereabouts do you live? And what's the main reason behind your decision to speak English on this Czech based website?